Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



Back 3:Red Velvet
Front 2: Maple Brown Sugar
You will be seeing a ton of these guys from me.  Sweet Cake Bake Shop.  They are my favorite (and should be yours too) bakery.  And I assure you it isn't just because they are 100% gluten free.  They are just amazing.  So weather you are gluten free or not, give them a taste!
My dear mom put in a special order for me.  My personal favorite is their Maple and Brown Sugar Cupcake.  SO GOOD.  She also got Red Velvet with butter cream (another favorite) and Lemon Poppyseed, which was new for me.  All were a huge hit.  (Mostly among me, but my family members LOVED them as well.)  I have to give a shout out to my favorite ladies at the bakery.
You're simple yet fantastically complex baked
goods made my birthday! Thank you!

Click HERE for ordering information as well as shop hours and location!


22 candles? Definitely. My mom knows how to pary


Lemon Poppyseed

Maple Brown Sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment